Averi Woodley is the proud wife of mixed martial artist Tyron Woodley, who is currently the UFC Welterweight Champion. Let’s keep learning about Averi on the facts below!
1. Averi Woodley was born in St. Louis, Missouri.
2. Tyron’s wife graduated from Michigan State University in 2008.
3. She also holds a master’s degree in Public Administration from Southern Illinois University.
4. Her weight loss journey has been the source of inspiration for many.
5. She is now a fitness trainer that keeps in fantastic shape.
6. Averi has worked as an educator for the University City School District.
7. Mrs. Woodley is now the co-owner at ATT Evolution.
8. The couple have three sons and a daughter: Dylan, Darron, Tyron Jr., and Gabby.
9. Averi’s hubby will attempt to defend his title for the first time squaring off with Stephen Thompson on UFC 205 this Saturday.
10. You can follow Averi on Instagram right here!