Treska Groves is the wife of former defensive end player Quentin Groves, who played with the Jacksonville Jaguars, Oakland Raiders, Cleveland Browns, Arizona Cardinals, Houston Texans, Tennessee Titans, and the Buffalo Bills. Keep reading to learn more about Treska!
1. Treska was born Treska J. Baptiste.
2. She is originally from Trinidad and Tobago.
3. The 34-year-old wife of Quentin Groves met him in 2003 at Auburn University.
4. Treska was a member of the track & field team at AU while her hubby played college football in the same place.
5. The Groves had two children together: their son Que’Mani Kassan Shiloh and daughter Que’Jaah.
6. Mrs. Groves’ husband was arrested in April 2013 for soliciting a prostitute after he was caught up in a two-day sting operation. Quentin said it was Treska who made him realize his own strength after the arrest.
7. The wife and mother of two was the one who had Quentin’s back through the whole scandal. He said that “she never blinked, she never battered a tear. She said ‘I love you in spite of all. Let’s get this thing back on track and get our life back together.’”
8. Treska’s husband died in his sleep while visiting Trinidad because of a heart attack on October 15, 2016.
Our thoughts and prayers are with his entire family and friends.