Kim Koetter is the supportive wife of Dirk Koetter, the NFL head coach for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Keep reading to learn more about Kim!
1. Kimberly Ann Koetter was born on July 3, 1961.
2. She and her hubby met back when he was a coach at Highlands High School, while she was a volleyball player at Idaho State University.
3. They were introduced to each other by Idaho State’s former linebackers coach Marvin Lewis.
4. Kim and Dirk married in 1988.
5. The couple has four children: sons Derek and Davis, and daughters Kaylee and Kendra.
6. Their daughter Kaylee is an assistant coach for the Tampa Spartans and holds a Bachelor of Science in Marketing from the University of Tampa.
7. Kendra Koetter is a volleyball player at Georgia Southern University.
8. Kim’s son Derek is a Digital/Social Media Intern with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Sport and Fitness Administration/Management.
9. The youngest son Davis is a quarterback at Berkeley Preparatory School.
10. Kim and Dirk Koetter currently live in Tampa, Florida.