Ciara is the wife of Russell Wilson, NFL Seattle Seahawks’ quarterback. The football player was selected by the Seahawks with the 12th pick in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft. Let’s learn more about Ciara on the facts below!
1. Russell’s wife was born Ciara Princess Harris Wilson on October 25, 1985.
2. The singer has a son with rapper and former fiancé Future.
3. The 30-year-old was engaged to her baby’s daddy for almost a year, but called off the engagement in August of 2014.
4. Ciara has been romantically linked to NBA player Amar’e Stoudemire and rappers Bow Wow and 50 Cent.
5. It is believed that, at first, the couple was secretly dating and hanging out because no clue of the pair’s affection on social media could be found.
6. Ciara and Russell are three years apart, turning her three-years-his senior.
7. The year 2016 has been a good one for the singer: she released the lead single from her upcoming album “Jackie”, and later kept busy with her “Jackie Tour”, which kicked off on May, as well as her sixth album.
8. Russell and Ciara agreed on abstaining from having sexual intercourses before marriage.
9. The couple dated from early 2015 until their engagement, which took place in March 11, 2016. The wedding was on July 6 of the same year, in a lavish ceremony at the Peckforton Castle in Cheshire, England.
10. They live with their two Great Danes dogs, Prince and Naomi, in Bellevue, Washington.
11. The songwriter and the football player announced they were expecting their first child on October 25, 2016.