Melissa Uhrich is the stunning girlfriend of Carson Wentz, NFL quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles. Let’s learn more about Melissa on the facts below!
1. Melissa is one of the two daughters born to Melvin and Kerry Uhrich.
2. Ms. Uhrich is originally from Bismarck, North Dakota.
3. She attended Century High School and just graduated this year from Concordia College with a Bachelor’s degree, she’s a Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse.
4. Melissa worked as a unit secretary at CHI St. Alexius Health.
5. Carson’s girlfriend has been a Patient Care Technician at Essentia Health since May 2015.
6. Ms. Uhrich is a natural born athlete: she has been a runner since she was in fourth grade, but a series of injuries and an iron-deficiency anemia diagnosis clouded her future as a cross country and track athlete.
7. Melissa is an All-Region and All-MIAC honors recipient, selected to the Western Dakota Association All-Conference team.
8. She’s also a 2008 All-State honors in North Dakota, selected to the Midwest All-Region team.
9. Ms. Uhrich and her boyfriend Carson have been dating since they met in high school, around 2010.