Jeannie Pederson is the caring wife of Doug Pederson, who is currently the head coach for the Philadelphia Eagles. Keep reading to learn more about Jeannie!
1. Jeannie Pederson was born Jeannie Young in December 1969.
2. She graduated from Ouachita High School and Louisiana College, where she was a member of its basketball team.
3. Mr. and Mrs. Pederson met on a blind date at Johnny’s Pizza, in Monroe, LA.
4. They dated for a couple of years before they married in 1991.
5. Jeannie was still a senior in high school when she married Doug, who was a freshman in college at that time.
6. The Pedersons have three sons: Drew, Josh, and Joel.
7. Jeannie’s eldest boy is a quarterback at Samford University. He also played football while attending Moorestown High School.
8. Her second son, Josh, plays football at the University of Louisiana at Monroe.
9. Mrs. Pederson’s third child, Joel, recently graduated from Moorestown Upper Elementary School.
10. Jeannie earned her nursing degree while her hubby was playing football in Europe.