Nicole Holder is the ex-girlfriend of Greg Hardy, a former NFL defensive end with the Carolina Panthers and Dallas Cowboys that is now trying to make a career in Mixed Martial Arts. Let’s keep learning about Nicole on the facts below:
1. Nicole Danielle Holder born March 27, 1990, in Wilmington, NC.
2. She had a Baywatch phase as a lifeguard in 2005 at the Ph Pools in Charlotte.
3. Ms. Holder graduated from Lake Norman High School in 2010.
4. Nicole then became a personal assistant in 2010 at Easter Seals UCP North Carolina & Virginia.
5. She became a Marketing Associate with Rekon Intelligence in 2011.
6. Greg’s ex-girlfriend finished a summer program at KEDGE Business School in Marseille, France.
7. She was a volunteer for the Habitat for Humanity ReStore in 2014 and volunteered at Elevation Church’s program LOVE WEEK Volunteer.
8. Nicole graduated from East Carolina University in 2015.
9. She is no longer working at the moment because she is now a full-time student.
10. Ms. Holder will graduate this year (2016) from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington with a bachelor’s degree in Operation Management and Supervision.
11. Greg Hardy was arrested on May 13, 2014, for assault and communicating threats after committing domestic violence against Nicole.
12. Her ex-boyfriend immediately appealed for a jury trial that was scheduled for today, November 17, but has been postponed until after the NFL season and the new trial date has not been set.