Jordan Fields is the stunning girlfriend of Bryce Petty, NFL quarterback for the New York Jets. The Georgia-native player was drafted by the Jets in the 4th round, 103rd overall of the 2015 NFL Draft. Let’s learn more about Jordan on the facts below!
1. Jordan Nicole Fields was born May 21, 1991 in Taylor, Texas.
2. Her parents are Douglas Lee Fields and Deanna Linn Fields (née. Robison).
3. This gal has two beautiful sisters: Taylor Brianne, 27, and Kaitlin Kristine, 21.
4. Jordan graduated from Wylie High School in Abilene, Texas, and studied early education at Texas Tech University.
5. She is now a Pre-K teacher at New Deal Elementary School, in Texas.
6. Ms. Fields, 25, was on a date with her boy when he received a call to know that he was selected as the Jets’ backup quarterback.
7. That isn’t enough: that same night, Bryce was about to ask his companion Jordan to be his girlfriend. She obviously said yes!
8. The couple met on the wedding of Bryce’s friend on summer of 2015: she sang at the ceremony, and he was the best man. They struck up a conversation and later stayed in touch.
9. There is a website called The Knot, which greets you with the following message: “Welcome to Jordan Fields and Bryce Petty’s Wedding Website!” Are there any engagement rumors?
10. According to the site, Jordan and Bryce’s wedding is on July 8, 2017.