Jessica Hall is the wife of Leon Hall, who currently plays for the New York Giants and that is known to be one of the best cornerbacks in the NFL! Let’s keep learning about Jessica on the facts below:
1. Jessica was born Jessica Harlan.
2. She grew up in Detroit with her brother Joseph Cobb.
3. Their mother is Carmen Harlan, veteran TV news anchor and Detroit broadcasting legend.
4. Mr. and Mrs. Hall were married two months after the Bengals made Leon the 18th pick in the 2007 draft.
5. Jessica got lost one day that same season around Christmas while driving around Covington and she ended up at a golf course.
6. She is a lovely and busy mama of three boys.
7. The wife and mom keeps busy attending her sons and the house.
8. Leon’s wife is also known in charity circles, in fact, the family is big on fundraisers.
9. Jessica is especially close to Children’s Home of Northern Kentucky.
10. You can follow Jessica Hall on Twitter!