Toni McAdoo is the wife of Ben McAdoo, the current head coach for the New York Giants, the NFL team that will face the Cincinnati Bengals tonight! Keep reading the facts below to learn more about Toni:
1. The McAdoos know each other since they were teenagers.
2. Toni’s father was actually Ben’s peewee football coach.
3. The couple met while attending Homer-Center Junior/Senior High School.
4. They began dating when Ben was a senior in high school.
5. Toni is the mother of the pair’s two young children: Larkin, 7, and BJ, 3.
6. Ben’s wife has certainly been there for Ben way before he became a successful figure in the NFL or at any level for that matter.
7. The Giants head coach said during an interview that his wife has the identity of their football team, describing her as “sound, smart and tough, committed to discipline and poise. She’s everything you want. She’s a perfect complement to myself.”
8. Toni and Ben have moved from Pennsylvania to Connecticut, to New Orleans, to San Francisco, to Green Bay, and finally to New York because of Mr. McAdoo’s job.
There is not much information about Toni out there but this is what we gathered for you!