Sabrina Gonzalez is the beautiful girlfriend of NFL player Shaq Mason, who’s currently a guard with the New England Patriots. Keep reading to learn more about Sabrina, but first, here are some interesting facts about Shaq!
Mr. Mason was born Shaquille Olajuwon Mason on August 28, 1993. He is originally from Tennessee and is one of the two children born to Steve Mason and Alicia McGuire. Shaq began playing football when he was 6, and later he played four season serving two of them as team captain at Columbia Central High School. Sabrina’s boyfriend was named all-state and all-district in 2009 and 2010.
During his college career, Mason earned numerous accolades including 2014 First Team All-America honors by USA Today. This NFL player, who stands at 6-foot-1, was a fourth-round Patriots pick out of Georgia Tech in 2015.
Now that you just read a quick bio of Shaq, PlayerWivesWiki brings you some facts about Sabrina that you need to know!
- Ms. Gonzalez’ full name is Sabrina Ranae Gonzalez
- She has two siblings: Jessica and Julian
- Shaq’s girlfriend is originally from Columbia, Tennessee
- Sabrina is the daughter of Omar and Hillary Craig
- She’s also into sports: she played soccer while attending Columbia Central High School and was voted Midfielder of the Year in District 8-AAA during her senior season
- Miss Gonzalez studied at Martin Methodist College, where she was part of the women’s soccer team. She appeared in 13-of-20 matches throughout the season in 2015 and made five appearances in the starting XI
- According to her profile, she’s interested in a nursing career
- Though she and Shaq are not married, they are the proud parents of a baby girl named Kamrie Maleah Mason, who was born on August 7, 2014
- You can follow Sabrina Gonzalez on Instagram!
Don’t you agree they are an amazing couple?! Let us know what you think about them and speak your mind in the comments box below!