Michelle McCourty is the beautiful and caring wife of Devin McCourty, the talented free safety for the New England Patriots. Prior to his NFL selection in 2010, he played for the Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey. Keep reading to learn more about his wife Michelle!
Devin and his twin brother Jason were born on August 13, 1987. They are originally from Nyack, New Jersey. Both attended at Montvale (NJ) St. Joseph and subsequently went to Rutgers University. Devin was selected by the New England Patriots in the first round of the 2010 NFL Draft with the 27th overall pick, and his cornerback twin was selected in the 6th round of the 2009 NFL Draft with the 203rd overall pick by the Tennessee Titans.
Now that you have learned about Devin, PlayerWivesWiki also brings you some interesting facts you need to know about Michelle!
- Michelle McCourty was born Michelle Zapata Powell
- She is originally from Syosset, New Jersey
- Devin’s wife is one of the children born to Jerome Powell and Carolita Powell (née. Zapata)
- Michelle, also known as Dr. McCourty, is an emergency medicine physician in Piscataway, New Jersey
- She graduated from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Mrs. McCourty did her residency at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Michelle and Devin met and started dating while they attended Rutgers University
- The couple tied the knot at the Venetian on April 30, 2016
- These lovebirds are expecting their first child together: their baby girl will be born next month!
Aren’t you happy to know that they will be parents very soon?! What do you think about this couple? Let us know your thoughts in the comments box below!