Lauren Cumbess is the lovely fiancée of Matt Lengel, a tight end for the New England Patriots. He played with the Cincinnati Bengals as well as with the Eastern Kentucky Colonels at Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond, Kentucky, prior to signing with the Patriots early in November 2016.
Before getting to know Lauren, here are some facts about her fiancé:
- Matt Lengel is originally from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- This 6’7 stud signed with the Bengals as an undrafted free agent on May 8, 2015. He was released four months later before he was signed to the practice squad the following day
- Mr. Lengel re-signed with Cincinnati early in January 2016, but he was once again released by September 3 of the same year
- The New England Patriots signed him on November 2, 2016, and after playing against the Atlanta Falcons in his first Super Bowl, guess what? They won!!!
Now that you got a quick bio of Matt Lengel, it’s time to meet his fiancée! Therefore, PlayerWivesWiki brings you some interesting facts about her:
- Ms. Cumbess was born on February 19, 1992
- She is originally from Normal, Illinois
- Lauren Cumbess is not only the girlfriend, but also the soon-to-be wife of Mr. Lengel
- The couple became engaged on April 16, 2016, and will get married at the Grand Reserve in Lexington, Kentucky, on June 24, 2017
- Her name may sound familiar to some of you, that’s because she is a professional softball player!
- Matt’s soon-to-be wife graduated from Normal Community West High School in 2011, where she batted over .550 with 14 homers while tossing 290 strikeouts and holding a 0.45 ERA
- Lauren received her degree in Integrated Strategic Communications in 2014, and then got a Sports Leadership degree in 2016 from the University of Kentucky
- She is now a Director of Operations for the Kentucky softball team at her alma mater
What do you think about this couple? Aren’t they meant for each other?! If you got anything to say about them, leave it in the comments box below!