Alyssa Cannon is the beautiful and caring wife of NFL player Marcus Cannon, who’s the offensive tackle for the New England Patriots. The media refers to him as the key to the Patriots’ offensive line’s turnaround. Prior to signing with this team in 2011, Alyssa’s hubby played college football for the TCU Horned Frogs at Texas Christian University. Keep reading to learn other facts about him and also some interesting details about Alyssa!
The player was born Marcus Darrell Cannon on May 6, 1988, in Odessa, Texas. His parents are Ebbie and Holly Cannon. He attended at Odessa High School before committing to TCU, where he graduated from with a major in Communications. Marcus was selected by the New England Patriots in the 5th round with the 138th overall pick of the 2011 NFL Draft.
Now that you know more about Mr. Cannon, PlayerWivesWiki brings you a list of facts about the gorgeous Alyssa Cannon!
- Marcus’ wife was born Alyssa L. Brooks on October 23, 1989
- She is originally from Fort Worth, Texas
- Mrs. Cannon also graduated from TCU
- The couple married on June 30, 2012
- Their wedding took place in Texas
- Alyssa and Marcus have two beautiful children together: Mady and Marcus, Jr.
- Mrs. Cannon and the kids walked in the third annual Christopher’s Haven Fashion Show in May 2016
- You can follow Alyssa Cannon on Twitter!
So what do you think about Mr. and Mrs. Cannon? Aren’t they an amazing couple? We want you to speak your mind so don’t hesitate to leave your thoughts in the comments box below!