Georgia Pirkle is the lovely girlfriend of Malcolm Mitchell, who’s currently a wide receiver with the New England Patriots. He was picked by the team in the fourth round of the 2016 NFL Draft. Keep reading to learn some interesting facts about this couple!
The NFL player is currently in his first NFL season, but could probably be more famous than other NFL rookies, though I not exactly for his talent in the field: the 23-year-old stud published his own children’s book in 2016 called “The Magician’s Hat”, which also came to life by Georgia’s contribution!
It’s time to learn more about Ms. Pirkle! PlayerWivesWiki brings you a list of facts that will help you know Georgia in a better way:
- Georgia hails from the state with the same name!
- She has a brother named Sean Pirkle
- Ms. Pirkle is a senior sales executive at Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, L.L.C. (MDL)
- She previously was an intern at the University of Georgia’s Sports Nutrition Department
- Georgia is food allergen, managers and HIPAA certified
- According to her LinkedIn account, Malcolm’s girlfriend holds a Bachelor of Science (BS), Consumer Foods and Dietetics from the University of Georgia
- Her Instagram photos tell us she is super tight with her family!
So, what do you think about this couple? Let us know your thoughts in the comments box below!