Jennifer Develin is the beautiful wife of James Develin, a fullback player for the New England Patriots that used to play as a defensive end at Brown University. Let’s learn more about Melissa on these facts you all need to know about!
- · Mrs. Develin was born Jennifer Waddington.
- · Jennifer holds a B.A. in Communications, Theater, Public Relations, and Marketing from Temple University.
- · She graduated from Temple in 2010.
- · Jennifer was a member of the cheerleading squad when she was in college.
- · Mrs. Develin was a live-events intern with the Philadelphia 76ers in 2008.
- · James’ wife became an advertising account management intern for Tierney Communications in 2009, and later turned into the events and promotions coordinator at Caesars Entertainment.
- · Jennifer was promoted to database/direct marketing coordinator at Caesars in 2010.
- · She left Caesars in November 2012 and joined the MCG: Market Connect Group.
- · The Develins tied the knot on July 6, 2013.
- · Jennifer gave birth to their lovely son James III on February 4, 2016.
- Isn’t this couple just amazing?! Don’t forget to check out the photos and video below and feel free to speak your mind in the comments box!