Tori Williams is the stunning girlfriend of Elandon Roberts, the linebacker for the New England Patriots. He was drafted by the Patriots in 2016 after playing college football for the Houston Cougars at the University of Houston. Before we talk about the beautiful Tori, take a look at some facts about Mr. Roberts!
Elandon was born on April 22, 1994. He is originally from Port Arthur, Texas, and is one of three sons born to Stephanie and Eli Roberts. His brothers Jeremiah and Calvin played college football at Iowa and Oklahoma State respectively.
Ms. Williams’ boyfriend started his football career at Memorial High School where he was also a member of the track & field team. He enrolled at the University of Houston after high school. Elandon not only gained recognition in his alma mater that secured him a spot in the NFL, it was also the place where he met and started dating Tori!
The NFL player was selected by the New England Patriots in the sixth round, 214th overall, of the 2016 NFL Draft. He made his professional debut against the Cincinnati Bengals on October 16, 2016.
Now that you know more about this linebacker, PlayerWivesWiki brings you some facts to learn about Ms. Williams, too!
- Elandon’s girlfriend was born Tori Monique Williams on December 14, 1994
- Her parents are Victoria and John Williams
- As previously noted, she and Mr. Roberts are college sweethearts!
- Tori has a sister named Whitney
- This Alpha-gal graduated in 2013 from Plaquemine High School, in Plaquemine, Louisiana
- Ms. Williams, who puts God first place, is a track & field athlete at the University of Houston and will graduate in 2017 as a civil engineer
Aren’t they a great couple?! Let us know what you think about these two in the comments box below!