Olivia Culpo is already well-known after being Miss Universe 2012, but she is also the **** girlfriend of NFL player Danny Amendola, a wide receiver with the New England Patriots. The Texas native stud is playing today in his second Super Bowl! Before getting to some interesting facts about Olivia, you should read a quick bio of Mr. Amendola:
The NFL player was born Daniel James Amendola on November 2, 1985, in The Woodlands, Texas. He was signed by the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2008, and joined the Patriots as a free agent in March 2013. Danny also played college football at Texas Tech and has also been a member of the Philadelphia Eagles and the St. Louis Rams.
Now that you know this, it’s time for you to learn some things about Olivia!
- Ms. Culpo won Miss USA 2012 and was the first American winner of the pageant since 1997
- This Rhode Island native stunner has been linked to the 31-year-old wide receiver since February 2016
- It seems this 24-year-old gal has a thing for football players: she previously dated Tim Tebow. Before him, Olivia dated pop star Nick Jonas
- Ms. Culpo started speculation about their relationship with a Snapchat photo
- She confirmed that they are still together after posting a picture of them kissing before the Super Bowl
- Olivia dated Tim Tebow for two months in 2015
- Ms. Pulpo plays the cello and appeared playing in Nick Jonas’ “Jealous” music video
- She famously won the Miss USA Rhode Island crown wearing a $20 rental dress!
- You can follow Olivia Culpo on Instagram
Don’t you think Olivia’s story about her winning in the Miss Rhode Island pageant is so inspiring?! She told the Las Vegas Sun that “it is not about being the most glamorous, or wearing the most expensive dress; it is just about being yourself and working hard and being optimistic”.
So, we want you to speak your mind, do you agree with us that this couple is so perfect that they almost being to mirror Danny’s teammate, Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bündchen?! If Olivia and Danny get married, they could even stand at the top of the football power-couple mountain! Let us know your thoughts in the comments box below.