Jordan Rudolph is the stunning wife of the NFL player Kyle Rudolph, a tight end with the Minnesota Vikings. Let’s keep learning about Jordan on the facts below!
1. Kyle’s wife was born Jordan Nine.
2. The couple met during their sophomore year of college at the University of Notre Dame.
3. They started dating while they were still studying in Notre Dame.
4. Kyle’s big proposal was on October 8, 2015, while they were taking in views of the Cincinnati skyline from a park in Ohio.
5. The Rudolphs married on February 13, 2016.
6. Their wedding took place in Los Cabos, Mexico.
7. There is a website where you can see their wedding’s photos. This site reveals that Jordan’s last name just so happened to be Kyle’s football number through high school and college, and that’s when everyone knew they were meant to be.
8. Mrs. Rudolph gave birth to their twin girls Andersyn and Finley on October 4, 2016.
10. Jordan describes herself as a dog lover: she even tells she’s a “Bulldog Mom” on her bio in Instagram and Twitter!