Emma Lavy Bradford
Emma Lavy Bradford is the gorgeous and golfer wife of Sam Bradford, who is now the quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings. The NFL player was the starting QB for the Philadelphia Eagles prior to the Vikings, but he was not happy in Philly and requested a trade. Keep reading to learn more about Emma!
1. Emma Lavy Bradford is originally from Fayetteville, Arkansas.
2. She is one of the children born to Trevor and Kellie Lavy.
3. Mrs. Bradford graduated from high school in 2009.
4. Emma later graduated from the University of Arkansas with a major in Communications.
5. She has four sisters: Brittany, Hannah, Olivia, and Anna Grace, who is also a golfer.
6. Her favorite class is Sociology.
7. This avid golfer is a two-time All-State Arkansas; Overall AR individual Champion; member of US Jr. EuroCup team 2006; three-time all IJGT team; member of State Champ team; NWA Times Athlete of the Year, and was named in the 2011 SEC All-Freshman Team.
8. The Bradfords got engaged in March, 2016.
9. They married on July 15, 2016, in Aspen, Colorado.
10. Emma hangs out with the #1 woman golfer of the world: Stacey Lewis.
11. She revealed that one of her best memories is when she traveled around the world with her four sisters and father playing golf with her.
12. Her father acquired a special online commemoration for Father’s Day, as it is the custom for social-media-connected people.
13. Two of Emma’s favorite activities, while not on the golf course, are hanging out with friends and shopping.
14. Mr. Bradford’s wife recently guided the Arkansas golf team to a two-under 70 second-place finish at the Old Waverly Invitational tournament in Mississippi.
15. Emma routinely gets good press from the USGA and the NW Arkansas Championship page.