Melissa Hernandez is the soon-to-be wife of NFL player Bradley Marquez, a wide receiver for the Los Angeles Rams that previously played college football at Texas Tech. Keep reading to learn more about Melissa on these facts you all need to know about!
· Ms. Hernandez is originally from Texas.
· She attended Texas Tech University.
· Melissa and Bradley met back in college.
· The couple is currently engaged!
· Bradley popped the question about nine months ago.
· Melissa gave birth to their first child, Kash Bradley Marquez, on November 10, 2016.
· Her soon-to-be hubby signed with the then St. Louis Rams as an undrafted free agent in 2015.
· Ms. Hernandez’ fiancé was selected by the NY Mets in the 2011 MLB Draft, but he turned down baseball for football in 2013.
· Melissa and Bradley are part of E!’s new show “Hollywood & Football”, showing us how they settled to their new life in California!
· You can follow Melissa Hernandez on Instagram.
Now that you know about “Hollywood & Football” and that you can watch this couple on the show, you better keep track of them! If you know anything else about Melissa or Bradley, please share it with us in the comments box below.