Heather Neel Carr
Heather Neel Carr is the beautiful wife of Derek Carr, the NFL player that generated the most buzz in the days prior to the draft. Carr is a former Fresno State player that is currently the starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders. Keep reading so you can learn all the facts you need to know about Heather!
- Mrs. Neel Carr was born Heather Ashley Neel.
- Her parents are Bryan and Vicki Neel (née. Crawford).
- Heather met Derek in 2009 when she was working as a waitress at a BJ’s Brewhouse, about half a mile from Fresno State.
- The 25-year-old gal and her hubby tied the knot on June 29, 2012.
- Their first son Dallas Mason was born on August 5, 2013. Their other son is Deker Carr, who is now 8 months old.
- The couple’s baby Dallas was born with intestinal malrotation, a condition that required three surgeries to correct. The first one was done less than 12 hours after birth.
- You can follow Heather Neel Carr on Instagram and Twitter!
Don’t you agree Heather is such a brave mom? Luckily, Dallas is completely healthy now! Keep scrolling down to see other images of this family and don’t hesitate to speak your mind in the comments box below!