Jessica McCarthy is the lovely and caring wife of Mike McCarthy, who is the current head coach for the Green Bay Packers. Keep reading to learn more about Jessica!
1. Mrs. McCarthy was known as Jessica Kress before marrying Mike.
2. She and her hubby tied the knot in 2008.
3. Their wedding took place in an intimate ceremony in Maricopa County.
4. The couple’s first child, daughter Gabrielle Kathleen, was born on October 22, 2008.
5. Three years later came Isabella Conroy, their second baby girl.
6. The McCarthy couple has five children: Mike was previously married and is the father of Alexandra, and he also has two stepsons, Jack and George.
7. Jessica was also previously married, to a Director of the Green Bay Packers, William Kress, a member of the Packer’s Board of Directors.
8. Since Mike and Jessica got married, they have actively participated with the local community in numerous philanthropic events and charitable donations. They established the Mike & Jessica McCarthy Golf Invitational in 2010.