Cheryl Caldwell is the proud wife of Jim Caldwell, the current coach for the Detroit Lions. Let’s learn more about Cheryl on the facts below!
1. Cheryl Caldwell met her hubby when they were in their teens.
2. They both grew up in Wisconsin.
3. The couple has been married for 39 years!
4. Cheryl told the Oakland Press that, since Jim was hired by the Lions in 2014, “he’s always been someone who has never brought football home”.
5. The Caldwells have four children: Jared, Natalie, Jermaine, and Jimmy.
6. They are also proud grandparents to son Jimmy’s two children!
7. Their daughter Natalie is also married. She and her hubby tied the knot in 2014.
8. Cheryl is quite a philanthropist when not busy having fun with her grandchildren. She donated $25,000 to a Boys & Girls Club!
9. Jim and her wife established a foundation in 2009 to help kids get better education.
10. They built one of their learning centers in North Carolina and the other facilities are in Indianapolis and Detroit.