Alyssa Zenner is the lovely wife of Zach Zenner, a running back for the Detroit Lions. Let’s keep learning about Alyssa on the facts below!
1. Mrs. Zenner was born Alyssa Seipel.
2. She met her hubby while they both attended Eagan High School.
3. The couple currently resides in Melvindale, Michigan.
4. Alyssa graduated Summa *** Laude from Winona State University in 2014 with a Bachelor of Science-Teaching, Physical Education & Health Promotion/Education, Coaching Minor, and DAPE Licensure.
5. She speaks French.
6. Alyssa is a certified water safety instructor and also holds a certification in lifeguard and first aids.
7. Mrs. Zenner has been a coach at Eastpitch Softball, a babysitter for Child Care, and personal care at Lifeworks Services, Inc., among others.
8. She is a substitute teacher at Professional Education Services Group, LLC.
9. The couple has no children yet, but they have a dog named Leo.
10. Alyssa and her hubby got married on March 5, 2016, in Eagan, Minnesota.
You can follow Alyssa Zenner on Twitter!
Photo Credit: KolorBlind Photography.