Michelle Witten is the stunning wife of Jason Witten, a NFL player that currently plays for the Dallas Cowboys. Let’s keep learning about Michelle on the facts below!
1. Michelle and Jason know each other since they were childhood sweethearts.
2. They both attended University of Tennessee.
3. The couple landed in Dallas in 2003 when Jason was picked to play for the Cowboys.
4. Michelle became an Emergency Room nurse while her hubby went on to become a famous NFL player.
5. This blonde gal worked at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas for 10 years.
6. The Wittens are residents of Dallas and they are also the proud parents of four children: Christopher Jason (C.J.), 9; Cooper, 8; Landry, 3; and Hadley, 2.
7. Michelle found time to start a foundation, which she and her hubby began in 2007! This is to work against domestic violence and to promote education in Texas and Tennessee.
8. This lovely philanthropist is very involved in the SCORE Foundation. It has become her #1 passion and priority according to dfwchild.com.
9. You can follow Michelle Witten on Instagram!
10. This is what Mrs. Witten says about herself on her Instagram bio: “Loves Jesus, my hubby, my 4 babies, the color orange and a little turquoise too…my love language is quality time and friends mean the world to me!”