Peggy Lewis is the charming wife of Marvin Lewis, the current head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals, the NFL team that will go up against the New York Giants tonight! Keep reading to learn more about Peggy on the facts below:
1. Peggy and Marvin have been together since the early 80’s, at the time Mr. Lewis was a linebacker coach for Idaho State.
2. The couple has two children: Whitney, 30, and Marcus, 25. Both are undoubtedly big fans of the Bengals!
3. The family is quite attached to the team given the time the Lewises have been living in Cincinnati.
4. Peggy has been always through the moving process, just like any other football coach wife, but she has become quite comfortable in Cincinnati for more than eleven years.
5. The family has lived in Baltimore for six seasons until the big jump to Cincinnati.
6. Peggy was very thankful to Bill Cowher in 1992 when he pulled her hubby out of the college ranks and onto the big stage.
7. Mrs. Lewis spends her time involved in the Martin Lewis Community Fund when she’s not busy at home.
There is not much information out there about Peggy but this is what we gathered for you!