Ahkeilah Murib is the stunning girlfriend of Tevin Coleman, the talented running back for the Atlanta Falcons that also played college football with the Indiana Hoosiers at Indiana University in Bloomington. Before you know more about Ahkeilah, you need to learn some interesting facts about her boyfriend!
Mr. Coleman was born Tevin Ford Coleman on April 16, 1996. He is originally from Oak Forest, Illinois. The 6’0’’ stud graduated from Oak Forest High School and committed to play at Indiana; in addition to Indiana University, he received scholarship offers from Michigan State, Georgia Tech, and Minnesota.
The Atlanta Falcons selected Tevin in the 3rd round with the 73rd pick in the 2015 NFL Draft. Coleman made his NFL debut on September 14, 2015, against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Sadly, there isn’t much info about Ahkeilah, but PlayerWivesWiki brings you some facts found out there!
- Ms. Murib was born Ahkeilah Leila YasMeen Murib
- This gal is a 25-year-old model who stands at 5’9
- Her measurements are 26-27-42
- She is of African-American and Palestinian descent
- Tevin’s girlfriend was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio
- She has several tattoos: Ahkeilah likes her ink to be symbolic
- Aztec and tribal designs are her favorites
- You can follow her on Twitter!
Isn’t Ahkeilah a lovely and perfect match for Tevin?! Don’t hesitate to speak your mind in the comments box below!