Stacey Quinn is the wife of more than 20 years of Dan Quinn, Atlanta Falcons head coach. Let’s keep learning about Stacy on the facts below!
1. According to a National Catholic Register’s interview to Mr. Quinn, his wife’s selflessness and undying support helped their marriage survive so long.
2. The couple started a foundation in 2004 called Quinn’s Corps: a non-profit organization that helps veterans and military families.
3. Dan’s wife gives out free tickets, meals, and parking to military families on game days.
4. The Quinn’s also donate to Fisher House, a bunch of homes in the Seattle area where veteran families can stay for free while a family member receives their treatment.
5. In addition to being selfless and helping many people, Stacey is very religious.
There’s not much info specifically about her, so these are some facts that can let you know Stacey better!