Sarah Marshall Ryan
Sarah Marshall is the wife of 5-years of Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan, nicknamed “Matty Ice”. Let’s keep learning about Sarah on the facts below!
- Sarah Marshall Ryan was announced on 2013 as the Atlanta Dreams sponsorship sales consultant. Previously, she worked in administrative roles for companies in Atlanta and Boston, and also volunteered frequently of late with the Boys and Girls after-school program.
- Mrs. Ryan, 31, is a native of Falmouth, Maine, where she was a three-sport star.
- Matt’s wife was a three-year starter at point guard for Boston College basketball team, finishing her career at No. 2 on the Eagles career assists list.
- The Falcons quarterback tricked Sarah into thinking he wasn’t going to propose when she expected it.
- Even though the couple has been married for five years, they don’t have any kids yet.
- Mr. and Mrs. Ryan have been together since their college years. While studying at the College of Communications at Boston College, they met as student athletes and began dating as sophomores.
- In their college years, Sarah practiced basketball, while her hubby played football.
- Curiously, there is a romantic comedy-drama film named “Forgetting Sarah Marshall”, which has nothing to do with Matt’s wife, but this makes it nearly impossible to find pictures of her via a Google image search.
- Sarah became a Maine basketball legend during playing days at Catherine McCauley High in Falmouth. Between her high school accolades, we can find out that she was twice named the Maine Gatorade Player of the Year, two state titles, was named to three first team all-state, and was also named the Maine Female Athlete of the Year after her junior season.
- Ryan’s wife also played soccer and track, and she earned all-state honors in those sports as well.
You can find her on Twitter here.