Grace Allen is the beautiful and caring wife of NFL player Ricardo Allen, the safety for the Atlanta Falcons. Allen was drafted by the team in the fifth round (147th overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft. At that time, he signed a four-year contract with the Falcons and was added to the team’s active roster. Keep reading to learn some interesting facts about Grace, too!
First, PlayerWivesWiki brings you certain background information about Grace’s hubby, Ricardo Jamal Allen. He was born on December 18, 1991. He is originally from Daytona Beach, Florida, and gained media attention while playing at Purdue University.
According to Ricardo’s website, during his junior year in 2012, he broke the school’s record of interceptions for touchdowns and was a second-team All-Big Ten Conference selection.
Allen became the Falcons’ starting free safety in 2015 and gave the team a win after he intercepted a pass while playing against the Philadelphia Eagles. Ricardo played in 15 games with 14 starts in 2015, finishing the season with three interceptions, one sack, one fumble recovery, and five passes defended.
Now that you know a little more about the Falcons’ player, let’s check out some interesting facts about his wife!
- Mrs. Allen was born Grace Quattrocki
- The couple met during the summer of 2012 in West Lafayette
- They were introduced through mutual friends and have been inseparable ever since
- Grace says she accidentally called his hubby “Albert” the day they met and kept like that for about two hours straight! In her defense, she reveals on the couple’s wedding site that they never had a proper introduction
- Mrs. Allen graduated from Purdue University with a Master of Public Health degree.
- They tied the knot on July 11, 2015
- Their wedding took place in Buford, GA
- Grace and Ricardo have welcomed one child: Mrs. Allen gave birth in early 2016 to a son named Luca James Allen
- You can follow Grace Allen on Instagram!
Don’t you think they make a cute couple? Isn’t Grace a very supportive wife? Let us know what you think about the family in the comments box below!