Brittany Boyer Bosher
Brittany Boyer Bosher, also known as Brittany Bosher, is the gorgeus wife of NFL player Matt Bosher, the punter for the Atlanta Falcons. Mr. Bosher played college football prior to the NFL for the Miami Hurricanes at the University of Miami. Keep reading to learn more about Brittany, but first, here are some facts about her hubby!
Matt Bosher was born on October 18, 1987. He is a Greenacres, Florida native and graduated from Jupiter High School, in Jupiter, Florida; subsequently, he attended the University of Miami. The Falcons selected him with the 192nd overall pick in the sixth round of the 2011 NFL Draft.
Now that you got a quick bio of Matt, read some interesting facts about his incredible wife!
- Mrs. Boyer Bosher was born Brittany Maité Boyer on December 8, 1989
- She is a Jupiter, Florida native
- Her parents are Lorea Elordi Thompson and John Boyer
- Brittany has seven siblings! They are: Sarah, Rachel, Taylor, Jack Thomson, John Boyer, Alexander Boyer, and Bradley, who passed away on June 9, 2016, at the age of 24
- Brittany and Matt met at Jupiter Community High School, where the stunning gal graduated from in 2008
- Mrs. Boyer Bosher graduated from the University of Florida in 2012 with a Bachelor of Business Administration and Finance
- She works as an internet content, social branding, and SEO specialist at Waterfront Properties & Club Communities, which is her family real estate firm
- The couple was engaged for two years, until they finally got married on February 15, 2015
- Their wedding took place at The Club at Admirals Cove’s lawn
- They have an adorable son named Mathew Carl Bosher, who was born on March 14, 2016
- The family lives between their homes in Atlanta and Jupiter
- You can follow Mrs. Boyer Bosher on Instagram and Twitter!
What do you think about this couple?! Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts in the comments box below!