Blair Babineaux is the gorgeous and supportive wife of NFL player Jonathan Babineaux, who’s the longest tenured Falcon on the team: he is currently playing his 12th season. Babineaux, also known as “Babs”, was selected in the second round (59th overall) in the 2005 NFL Draft by the Atlanta Falcons. Keep reading to learn more about this couple on the facts below!
Babs was born Jonathan Joel Babineaux on October 12, 1981. His younger brother Jordan is a former safety who played with the Seattle Seahawks and the Tennessee Titans.
Blair’s hubby signed a three-year $9 million contract extension with the Falcons in 2014. He played in all 16 games with four starts in his 11th season in 2015 and finished it with 1.5 sacks, one interception, one forced a fumble, and two passes defended.
Now that you know enough about Babs, it’s time for us to bring you some interesting facts you need to know about Blair!
- Prior to her Wag status, she was known as Blair Anderson
- Babs’ wife is originally from Georgia
- The couple tied the knot in 2010
- They met each other in college
- Blair and Jonathan have two adorable children together
- Jonathan has spent his entire career in Atlanta and Blair has always been with him along for the ride
- These two made headlines in 2007 when Blair told the police they had argued and found her Pitbull Kilo in severe physical distress; however, it was later reported that Babs had to kill the dog in self-defense
What do you think about the couple? Isn’t Blair a great and supportive wife after all?! Don’t hesitate to speak your mind in the comments box below!