Tara Moore is the lovely and stunning wife of NFL player Matt Moore, quarterback for the Miami Dolphins. Prior to the NFL, Matt played at William S. Hart High School in Newhall, California and at UCLA before he transferred to Oregon State. Moore an undrafted free agent signed with the Cowboys in 2007; joined the Carolina Panthers that same year before signing with the Miami Dolphins on July 28, 2011.
Now check out Tara Moore’s Five Facts you need to know.
- Tara was born Tara Jeannette Coe on May 27, 1983.
- Matt and Tara met in high school (they both attended at William Hart High).
- They got engaged in July, 2006.
- Tied the knot the following year.
- Tara gave birth to their first child, a girl that they named Aubrey in 2012.
- Their son Matt was born in November, 2013.
- They welcomed their third child on December 12, 2016.