Juliet Richardson is the flamboyant wife of NBA player Kyle Korver, who’s currently a shooting guard/small forward for the Cleveland Cavaliers. Before we meet Juliet, let’s check a quick bio of her hubby!
Kyle Elliot Korver was born on March 17, 1981. He’s a Paramount, California native. Kyle played college football for Creighton Bluejays men’s basketball and was drafted with the 51st overall pick in the 2003 NBA Draft by the New Jersey Nets.
Mr. Korver became an NBA All-Star for the first time in 2015, and holds the NBA record for the highest three-point field goal percentage in a season (with 53.6%). Kyle was traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers in exchange for Mike Dunleavy, Mo Williams, cash considerations, and a protected future on January 7, 2017, in the first round of the draft pick. He made his debut for the Cavaliers three days later, recording two points and three rebounds in 17 minutes off the bench in a 100-92 loss to the Utah Jazz.
Now that you know more about Korver, it’s time to take a look at Juliet’s bio!
- Kyle’s wife was born on January 1, 1980
- She’s a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania native, lives in Shamong Township, New Jersey, and is a graduate of Life Center Academy, in Burlington, NJ
- The couple has been married for four years
- Juliet doesn’t need much of an intro, she rocks in her own way: she’s a singer that makes techno, pop, and alternative music
- Mr. Korver’s wife is signed to Virgin Records and is best known for her 2005 album Random Order and hit single “Avalon”
- Juliet made her recording debut with the band 1 plus 1 in 2000. Their single reached the Top 40 of the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart in 2001, as well as the Top 50 in the Dance chart
- She split from the band in 2003 and released her debut album with Virgin Records by 2005
- Her last musical project was in 2007 when she collaborated with David Guetta on his “Pop Life” album
- Nowadays, Juliet is always at her hubby’s games and attending charities. The former singer is currently a yoga teacher and she and Kyle tied the knot in 2011. They are the proud parents of an adorable daughter named Kyra Elyse, and two sons, Knox Elliot and Koen
We’re so happy for the family! They just welcomed their third child three months ago. You’re free to speak your mind in the comments box below!