Jennifer Gilbert is the lovely wife of Dan Gilbert, the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Keep reading so you can learn more about the Cavs’ first lady on the following facts you need to know about!
- Jennifer Lynn Gilbert holds a bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from Michigan State University.
- She graduated from MSU in 1990.
- This 47-year-old lady founded the Doodle Home virtual design studio in 2010.
- Jennifer co-founded dPop! in September of 2013. She serves here as a curator of design.
- Mrs. Gilbert also founded Amber Engine in January, 2015.
- Jennifer is constantly active in a number of nonprofits foundations that focus on the arts, Jewish causes, and finding a cure for Neurofibromatosis, a condition her eldest son Nick was diagnosed with.
- She is a board member for the Detroit Institute of Art, Cranbrook Academy of Art, and has been also appointed in the Dering Hall’s Board of Directors.
- Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert have five amazing children.
- The Gilbert family lives in Franklin, Michigan.
Wouldn’t anyone be very proud of this wife and mother?! Keep scrolling down so you can see other images of the Gilberts and let us know anything else about them in the comments box below!