Jewel Harris is the caring wife of NBA player J.R. Smith, who’s a shooting guard for the Cleveland Cavaliers. Mr. Smith is described as one of the NBA’s best shooting guards! Keep reading so you can learn more about him and his wife.
J.R. was born Earl Joseph Smith III on September 9, 1985. He’s a Freehold Borough, New Jersey native, and is commonly known as J.R. Smith. His parents are Ida and Earl Smith. The NBA player has five siblings: three brothers and two sisters.
Now that you just read a quick bio of Mr. Smith, it’s time to know more about his wife! There’s not much info out there about Jewel, but this is what we got:
- The couple has three daughters: Demi and Dakota, and J.R. has another daughter named Peyton, who’s now Jewel’s stepdaughter
- Their youngest daughter, Dakota, was born five months early and weighed just one pound. Keep scrolling down so you can see a picture of Smith holding the baby on his chest
- Jewel and J.R. eloped in August 2015 after getting engaged in such an adorable way! Mr. Smith was assisted by Demi, one of their daughters, in requesting her mother’s hand in marriage by whipping out the ring box, followed by the words “Mommy, will you marry us?”
- It’s not known since when the couple have actually been together, but they have at least 8 years of knowing each other (the age of their oldest daughter)
- Before marrying Jewel, her hubby was linked to supposedly dating Rihanna and Solange Knowles
- Right before proposing to this stunning lady, J.R. was said to have been in a two-year relationship with Ashley Weatherspoon
- Jewel describes herself as a “wife, mother, educator, and student” in her Instagram account
We want to know what you think about this couple, so don’t hesitate to speak your mind in the comments box below!