Brenda Casey is the devoted wife of NBA coach Dwane Casey, who is specifically the basketball coach for the Toronto Raptors. Let’s keep learning about her on the facts below:
1. Brenda Marie Casey was born Brenda Renee Lundberg on May 26, 1977. She is 39 years old and married Dwane in 2006.
2. The couple spent their honeymoon in Saitama, Japan.
3. Mr. and Mrs. Casey have two lovely children: Justine, 8, and Zachary, 4.
4. Dwane’s wife graduated from Issaquah High School in 1995, and from Pepperdine University in 1999.
5. Mrs. Casey, who once worked with Ben Wallace and Brian Urlacher, is a sports marketing executive with the Kaufmann Sports Management Group.
6. The family really enjoys living in Toronto. Brenda Casey’s hubby even said this city is the best NBA city ahead of other cities like New York (ranked second by him), Dallas, and Los Angeles.
7. Dwane’s wife has married an emotional guy: she says her hubby cries any time he goes to the movies.
8. Brenda Casey was one of the three ice bucket-dumpers in her husband’s “Ice Bucket Challenge”.
9. Mrs. Casey played basketball for much of her life, so she understands it as well as any coach’s wife.
10. The couple’s wedding photos were pretty stunning.