Kamiah Adams is the striking girlfriend of NBA player Bradley Beal, who’s a shooting guard for the Washington Wizards. Mr. Beal previously played college basketball with the Florida Gators at the University of Florida, in Gainesville. Before meeting Kamiah, PlayerWivesWiki brings you a quick bio of her boyfriend:
Bradley Beal was born on June 28, 1993. He is originally from St. Louis, Missouri, and graduated from Chaminade College Preparatory School in 2009. Mr. Beal committed to play at the University of Florida during his senior year in high school, and after three years of college eligibility, he declared for the NBA Draft. The Washington Wizards selected him in the first round, 3rd overall pick, in the 2012 NBA Draft.
After Bradley’s quick bio, it’s time to check some facts about Kamiah:
- Ms. Adams was born on March 20, 1993
- This stunning model is originally from Puerto Rico, but was raised in Los Angeles
- Kamiah’s no stranger to the celebrity status: she appeared on the second season of VH1’s show Love & Hip-Hop Hollywood
- Bradley’s girlfriend started dating him in 2015, and before Beal she dated rapper Lil Fizz. The NBA player started dating Kamiah after being with gymnast Kytra Hunter and Mikala McGhee
- You can follow Ms. Adams on Instagram!
Kamiah and Brad look so good together, do you agree? Share your thoughts with us in the comments box below!