Meet Jen Cain
Jen Cain is the blonde wife of MLB player, Lorenzo Cain. Her 29-year-old hubby is currently an outfielder with the Kansas City Royals. In case you are just checking in, Jen’s hubby stole second base during last night’s World Series game (1) between the New York Mets and the Kansas City Royals.
As a result, fast food chain, Taco Bell will offer a free Taco Bell AM Crunchwrap between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m, according to a reports in Fortune.com.
Lorenzo Cain from Valdosta, Georgia was selected by the Milwaukee, Brewers in the 17th round of the 2004 amateur draft; at that time Cain was attending at Tallahassee Community College.
Lorenzo made his debut with the Brewers in July, 2010 and by December 18, 2010 Milwaukee traded Cain to Kansas along Jeremy Jeffress, Alcides Escobar, Yuniesky Betancourt, Jake Odorizzi for Zack Greinke. Lorenzo Cain didn’t play baseball until his sophomore year of high school.
Lorenzo is a ladi back dude, when he isn’t doing what he does best, he is chilling at home with the lovely Jennifer Cain, who is also known as Jenny or Jen Cain. You want to know more about her? Sure you do! Keep reading below some interesting facts about her.
1. Jenny Cain has been married to Lorenzo since October 2013.
2. The Cains got married at the Beach in Florida.
3. She is the mother of the couple’s only child.
5. She gave birth to a boy, Cameron Loe Cain, on Oct. 7, 2014.
6. She in great shape.
7. Jen Cain is a fitness trainer.
7. Jenny works out way more than her man.
8. Her hubby says he struggles to keep up with her.
9. She has a good relationship with her mother in law, Patricia Cain.
10. She and her hubby reside in Norman, Okla.