Julianna Zobrist is the wife of 11-years of Ben Zobrist, MLB player, currently an infielder for the Chicago Cubs.
Mr. Zobrist previously played for the Tampa Bay Rays, Oakland Athletics and Kansas City Royals. He was named the 2016 World Series Most Valuable Player while winning the 2016 World Series over the Cleveland Indians with the Cubs. With the Royals, he won the 2015 World Series over the New York Mets.
Let’s keep learning about Julianna on the facts below!
1. Julianna Joy Zobrist (née Gilmore) born October 5, 1984, in Orlando, Florida.
2. Mrs. Zobrist is a popular Christian singer in her own right.
3. The fourth of eight children, Julianna grew up in Iowa with a faith-focused family.
4. Julianna and her hubby worked together to release their joint autobiography, “Double Play: Faith and Family First”, on 2014.
5. The couple started their relationship on Instant Messenger back in 2001.
6. Mr. and Mrs. Zobrist officially tied the knot during a mid-December wedding in 2005, both wearing white.
7. When they were married, the Zobrists made a pact to never be apart for more than six days at a time.
8. The pair are parents to three children: Zion Benjamin, Kruse Allegra, and Blaise Royal.
9. While in Kansas City, the Zobrist family was featured on a handful of local news shows.
10. The family’s home base is in Nashville, but they follow Ben every year to spring training and live with him during the MLB season.