Przemysław Buta is the fiancé of Joanna Jędrzejczyk, the Polish mixed martial artist that is due to face Karolina Kowalkiewicz this Saturday at UFC 205! Let’s learn more about Przemysław on the facts below!
1. Przemysław Buta was born September 8, 1989.
2. Joanna’s fiancé is also an athlete and a Polish native.
3. He grew up in Morag, Olsztyn, Poland, where he currently resides.
4. Buta is a 27-year-old football player who plays in the midfielder, midfield all-rounder, and striker positions.
5. He has played for the KS Huragan Morag Club according to a profile under his name.
6. The UFC Women’s Strawweight Champion’s husband-to-be studied Physical Education at Olsztyńska Szkoła Wyższa im. J. Rusieckiego w Olsztynie.
7. Buta has one sister named Martyna Buta.
8. It isn’t clear how long this couple has been together, but Joanna acknowledged him in 2015 during a press conference after her big win.
9. Joanna’s boy is very supportive of her: he frequently shares photos of them on social media. Sometimes he even sets an image of Joanna’s weight in on the cover photo of his Facebook page.
10. You can follow Przemysław on Instagram!