Marivi Weidman is the wife of Chris Weidman, the former UFC Middleweight Champion that will fight Yoel Romero at UFC 205 this Saturday! Let’s learn more about Marivi on the facts below:
1. Marivi’s family is originally from Hawaii.
2. She and Chris both graduated from Hofstra University, Marivi in 2004, and now she works as an auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
3. The Weidmans met when they were just kids, on Long Island, New York.
4. Mr. Weidman was best friends with Marivi’s brother, who was on the wrestling team with him.
5. The pair started dating when Chris was a wrestling coach at their alma mater and was hoping to break into MMA.
6. He and his wife got married in 2009.
7. The couple still lives in New York.
8. Mr. Weidman really appreciates his wife’s support and even calls her “his rock”.
9. The family is a practicing Christian one.
10. The Weidmans have three children: one daughter and two sons.
11. Their house was severely damaged by Hurricane Sandy in 2012.
12. You can follow Marivi on Twitter right here!