Jamie Alvarez is the wife of mixed martial artist Eddie Alvarez, who competes in the UFC and is currently the UFC Lightweight Champion. He is also the first and only fighter to have won championships in both Bellator MMA and the UFC. Let’s learn more about Jamie on the facts below!
- Jamie Alvarez and her hubby are both Philadelphia natives.
- She graduated from a St. Hubert Catholic School for girls.
- Eddie and Jamie met when they were 15 and got married in 2008.
- The Alvarez couple has four children, three sons and a daughter, and reside in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Jamie was the only person that helped Eddie beat two guys in a fight at Deveraux playground.
- Eddie says his wife is his biggest support. Jamie’s hubby also says their kids are a big support for him, truth is they don’t have much of a choice!
- Mrs. Alvarez picked her own three kids up, left her house and everything that’s comfortable to all of them just to pursue Eddie’s dream, and therefore, the whole family’s dream.
- Jamie describes herself on Twitter as “Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister… Disney everything”.
- Jamie and her husband always try to make time for their kids: they go to the movies and the playground to enjoy time together.
- The fighter’s gorgeous wife has one TV credit: she appeared in 2012 on the series MMA Uncensored Live as Eddie Alvarez’ wife.
- She has also appeared alongside other UFC WAGs like Renee Edgar and Christy Cech in the documentary “The Life of the Fight Wife”.
- Jaime’s lightweight champion hubby faces off against Conor McGregor this Saturday at UFC 205 in New York.
- You can find her on Twitter right here!