Nicole Gulutzan is the fabulous and supportive wife of Glen Gulutzan, who’s a former player turned coach that was named the Calgary Flames head coach last June. Let’s keep learning about Nicole on the facts below!
1. Mrs. Gulutzan is a female pediatric occupational therapist.
2. She graduated from high school in Calgary.
3. Nicole also attended the University of Calgary.
4. The couple has four children: Emma, 15; Brielle, 13; Landen, 11; and Grace, 9.
5. The wife and mother of four has certainly been a trooper: the Gulutzans have faced the dreaded moving to another country; however, it seems their most recent move to Calgary was no struggle for the family!
6. Nicole is always busy taking care of her children while her hubby is away doing his thing.
7. Mrs. Gulutzan loves to post adorable family photos on social media.
8. You can follow Nicole Gulutzan on Twitter!