Gisele Bündchen is the sexy and well-known wife of Tom Brady, a quarterback for the New England Patriots. Brady played college football for the University of Michigan prior to the NFL. He was drafted by the Patriots in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL Draft. In his 14 seasons as a starter, this team has earned six trips to the Super Bowl, the most for any quarterback in history, winning four titles. Keep reading to learn much more about Gisele on these 15 facts you should know!
- She was born on July 20, 1980, just minutes ahead of her fraternal twin sister.
- Gisele began her modeling career as a teenager.
- She is one of five sisters. Their home state is Rio Grande do Sul.
- The sexy model was teased for being tall and skinny while growing up, but these attributes eventually helped her launch her career.
- Bündchen was spotted by a modeling agent at a fast-food restaurant.
- This Brazilian-born beauty is a top fashion model: one of the most famous in the world.
- Brady’s wife started out working in Brazil, but then debuted on the catwalk at New York City’s fashion week in 1996. She moved to NYC the following year.
- She signed a $25 million deal with Victoria’s Secret in 2000, becoming of the highest-paid models on Earth. Gisele was named “The Most Beautiful Girl in the World” that same year by Rolling Stone magazine.
- Bündchen quitted working for VS in 2007, but continued being a sought-after model. In fact, she once again topped the Forbes list, beating out such other established models such as Heidi Klum.
- Brady’s wife made an attempt at a film career, appearing in the comedy flop Taxi and the fashion dramedy The Devil Wears Prada.
- This top model, a former girlfriend of actor Leonardo DiCaprio, started dating Tom Brady in December 2006. The NFL player revealed they had been set up on a blind date by a mutual friend.
- The couple married on February 26, 2009, in a small ceremony at St. Monica Catholic Church, in Santa Monica, California.
- They held a second marriage ceremony in Costa Rica in April 2009.
- Gisele and her hubby have two children: a son born in 2009 and a daughter born in 2012.
- Besides modeling, Bündchen is a supporter of numerous charities and causes. She has even served as a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations Environment Programme.
Don’t you think Gisele is just amazing?! A great mom and wife and an incredible model! Keep scrolling down so you can see other images of her and don’t hesitate to watch a video of an interview of her where she talks about parenting and the preservation of our planet!