Molly Brown is the ex-wife of Josh Brown, a football placekicker who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in 2003, and also played for the St. Louis Rams (Los Angeles Rams), Cincinnati Bengals, and New York Giants, but this team released him on October 26, 2016, after he admitted he abused Molly. Let’s learn about her on the facts below.
1. Molly Brown was born Molly Teresa Dedo on May 5, 1980, in Seattle, Washington.
2. Her parents are Daniel Walker Dedo and Joni Elizabeth Phillips.
3. According to social media info, Molly, 36, is a freelance fashion stylist and consultant.
4. Mrs. Brown used to work for Catalyst and MB Project Inc.
5. Molly was previously married in 2008, which turned her into a mother with sons Kobe, 16, and Kemper, 13.
6. Together, Molly and Josh are the parents of Georgia, their 7-year-old daughter.
7. Molly Brown is the domestic violence victim of the NFL player.
8. Josh’s ex-wife was married to him for eight years.
9. The couple lived in Woodinville, Washington, when Josh was arrested on a fourth-degree domestic violence charge, on May 22, 2015.
10. It is believed that the Browns had a little discussion before, which ended in this whole mess Josh is in right now. According to a police report, Molly was grabbed by her wrist while she was picking up a phone, but she was able to dial 911 and alleged the assault.
11. There is a contract named “Contract for Change”, signed by counselor Jerry Price, Molly, and her ex-husband, which states that Josh had physically, verbally, and emotionally abused his ex-wife.
12. Problems are not new for the Browns: allegedly, they had considered getting a divorce back in 2014.
13. Josh revealed in an interview that Molly didn’t feel like she was important to him, and that he allowed “the environment”, the world of NFL, to change him.