Krista Bailey is the gorgeous wife of Dan Bailey, a placekicker for the Dallas Cowboys. Keep reading to learn more about Krista!
1. Mrs. Bailey was born Krista Cochran.
2. She is originally from Cincinnati.
3. Krista graduated from the Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy.
4. Dan and his wife both attended Oklahoma State University, where they first met.
5. The couple married on May 28, 2011.
6. Their wedding took place in West Chester, Ohio.
7. Mrs. Bailey is into gymnastics, and she got a job coaching gymnastics at Texas Dreams Gymnastics after graduating from college.
8. Krista left gymnastics and eventually became a realtor for Keller Williams.
9. She had a role in a film of 2006, when she played a cheerleader in “We are Marshall”, alongside actor Matthew McConaughey!