Mallory Anderson is the charming wife of Derek Anderson, NFL quarterback with the Carolina Panthers that has also played for the Baltimore Ravens, Arizona Cardinals, and the Cleveland Browns. Let’s keep learning about Mallory on the facts below!
1. Derek’s spouse was born Mallory Trtek.
2. She is originally from Scappoose, Oregon.
3. Her parents are Gary and Natalie Trtek.
4. Mr. Anderson proposed on February 22, 2013, at Del Frisco’s restaurant in Charlotte, NC. The couple has an interesting story about this: Derek informed Mallory’s oldest sister Rochelle that he had just one day off from training camp and that he just wanted to propose that day. Mallory and her sisters had to drive about 3600 miles to get to Charlotte’s Del Frisco’s restaurant to find out Derek’s big surprise.
5. Mallory and Derek married on July 6, 2013.
6. Their wedding took place in Bend, Oregon.
7. The Andersons created a wedding website to share with everyone all the details about their big day!
8. The couple welcomed their first child on August 27, 2014.
9. Their lovely daughter’s name is Amelia Blair.
10. You can follow Mallory Anderson on Twitter.