Andrea Wilson is probably most known by being Miss Texas 2010, but you should know she’s also the NBA player Kyrie Irving’s baby mama! The Cleveland Cavaliers’ point guard named his daughter Azurie Elizabeth Irving after his late mother. Keep reading to learn more about Ms. Wilson and her baby!
Iving asked for a paternity test to confirm the baby mama had his child, and the legal documents stated he impregnated Ms. Wilson and demanded a paternity test to make it official. The Cavaliers’ point guard assured he would cover everything the child could need, including the medical bills, and asked Andrea to raise the baby in Texas, where she and her entire family live.
Andrea later revealed Kyrie wasn’t having participation at all on raising the child. “He is only seeking custody to look good for the press”, she expressed, and also said that she had paid for everything on her own and had “no connection with him nor do I seek any connection to him”.
Could all this be true? We hope Mr. Irving kept his word! Now let’s check out other details of Andrea’s bio:
- Miss Texas 2010 was born Andrea Lynn Wilson on February 8, 1986
- She’s a Weatherford, Texas native
- Her parents are Verna Wilson and Arthur “Art” Franklin Wilson, who passed away on March 15, 2009
- The 31-year-old stunning gal has two sibling: Lindsey and Anthony
- Ms. Wilson guarantees on her fundraising page she was Miss Texas United States 2010, but if you search Miss Texas 2010, you will find it was Kelsey Moore, so who knows?!
- Andrea and Kyrie dated in 2013. They split up and it seems they went back to each other and hooked up around March 2015, when she became pregnant. Was all this at the same time Irving was dating Callie Rivers?!
So, what do you think of what you just read? Isn’t it a little confusing? Speak your mind in the comments box below!